Developing and nurturing the skills of the next generation of creatives has always been one of the guiding principles of Gestalt.
To that end we have developed a series of workshops, lessons and tutorials to help pass our knowledge on to you. Whether it be in the classroom, the boardroom or on a one-to-one basis, we have the lesson plan that’s right for you.
- How to read comics — One hour workshop for Grades 2 & 3
- Making a comic — Half-day workshop for Grades 3 & 4
- How to tell a story in pictures — Two half-day workshops for Grades 5 & 6
- The power of Visual Storytelling — Full day workshop for Grades 8–10
- Graphic Novels, symbolism, semiotics and conveying emotion — Full day workshop for grades 11 & 12
- Communicating concepts visually
- How visual learning can help you quickly train your employees
- Communicating with symbols: moving beyond language barriers
- Laying out a page – Two hour tele-workshop with Justin Randall
- Lettering comics – Two hour tele-workshop with Wolfgang Bylsma
- How to write for comics – Two hour tele-workshop with Gary Proudley
Please contact us for further information.